Dumbest Things People Have Said😂😱

This was a conversation with my hair cutter yesterday. She asked me if I have any plans for the weekend, and I told her that I'm getting 4 new chickens to add to my flock. Then she said that's really nice, etc. After a pause she said, "So...question. Is a chicken a female rooster?"
I couldn't help it. I had to laugh. I explained to her that roosters are males and females are hens, but they are all chickens. She replied, "Oh, okay. I've always been confused about that. You know, I was at this place with my friends, and there were all roosters there. No female roosters!"
I said," Oh, really? There were no hens?'
"No! There were no female looking things! I thought it was really sexist."
All I could say to that was, "Okay."
Then she said, "The females are whitish, aren't they?"
I then proceeded to tell her about the different colors, sticking mostly to the basics. I left out the colors like Mille Fleur, Jubilee, Blue Laced Red, etc. 😂
Then she said, "Oh, that's cool. So...what do we eat?"
I told her about CornishX, and how they are bred to get big and fat very quickly, etc.
Then she asked, "Do we eat roosters???"
I told her yes, we eat roosters and hens.
She replied, "Okay, good. Because if we only ate hens, then that would have been really sexist!"
I didn't know what to say, so I just assured her that we do eat the roosters.
She said, "Okay, that's good. I don't like roosters."
I asked her why, and she told me that she had chickens when she was a kid, and her rooster was mean. So, even if she was a kid, she had chickens at some point, and yet she doesn't know even the most basic things about them? Really??

This was a conversation with my hair cutter yesterday. She asked me if I have any plans for the weekend, and I told her that I'm getting 4 new chickens to add to my flock. Then she said that's really nice, etc. After a pause she said, "So...question. Is a chicken a female rooster?"
I couldn't help it. I had to laugh. I explained to her that roosters are males and females are hens, but they are all chickens. She replied, "Oh, okay. I've always been confused about that. You know, I was at this place with my friends, and there were all roosters there. No female roosters!"
I then proceeded to tell her about the different colors, sticking mostly to the basics. I left out the colors like Mille Fleur, Jubilee, Blue Laced Red, etc. 😂
I told her about CornishX, and how they are bred to get big and fat very quickly, etc.
She replied, "Okay, good. Because if we only ate hens, then that would have been really sexist!"
I asked her why, and she told me that she had chickens when she was a kid, and her rooster was mean. So, even if she was a kid, she had chickens at some point, and yet she doesn't know even the most basic things about them? Really??
Sexist? they're animals. 🙄

She seems to be a few fries short of a happy meal.

Back
Top Bottom