Dumbest Things People Have SaidšŸ˜‚šŸ˜±

She was beautiful. I am sorry that you lost her. :( ā¤ļø She looks like my sisters two orpingtons mixed together!šŸ¤£
Thank you! :hugs That's kinda cool lol.
Aww, I'm sorry, Broo! ā¤ļø That's a beautiful resting place for her! I like how you put her initial in stones on top. That's a sweet way to memorialize her.
Thank you! Crazy was much more than just a laying hen to me, I wanted her grave to be nice. ā¤ļø :hugs
For one of our very dearly loved hens that passed, my dad made a wood sign that said her name on it and put it in her burial spot. ā¤ļø
That is so sweet!! ā¤ļøā¤ļø

One of my sisters buffs will come up to my face, stretch her neck and try to peck our eyes and face! šŸ¤£
Scary! Iā€™d probably keep my face outta her face. Unless I wanted to loss an eye. šŸ˜¬ My favorite EE Who has been super docile and sweet recently got me right above the eye, and on the hand a couple times since then. In the last week or so. I donā€™t know whatā€™s gotten into her, sheā€™ll be totally fine then all of a sudden, without warning sheā€™ll try to take a piece of meat off me. šŸ˜© Itā€™s so disturbing when your so fond of them and they turn on you.

Scary! Iā€™d probably keep my face outta her face. Unless I wanted to loss an eye. šŸ˜¬ My favorite EE Who has been super docile and sweet recently got me right above the eye, and on the hand a couple times since then. In the last week or so. I donā€™t know whatā€™s gotten into her, sheā€™ll be totally fine then all of a sudden, without warning sheā€™ll try to take a piece of meat off me. šŸ˜© Itā€™s so disturbing when your so fond of them and they turn in you.
Yeah recently my white rock chick almost pecked the bottom of my eyeball. She has been trying for a long time. But she missed my eyeball and pecked my eyelid right next it. Then my vision was blurry for a little bit. But thankfully it got back to normal. Yeah I always shoo the buff orp away because I don't want her pecking my eye out. ;) But we still love her! šŸ¤£

Yeah recently my white rock chick almost pecked the bottom of my eyeball. She has been trying for a long time. But she missed my eyeball and pecked my eyelid right next it. Then my vision was blurry for a little bit. But thankfully it got back to normal. Yeah I always shoo the buff orp away because I don't want her pecking my eye out. ;) But we still love her! šŸ¤£
Those little raptors sure are lovable. šŸ˜ Iā€™m realizing that as much as I want to cuddle them, I need to respect that although they love me they also may want to eat me. šŸ¤£ The feeling is mutual. šŸ˜ (not them per say) but Iā€™m no vegetarian.

Those little raptors sure are lovable. šŸ˜ Iā€™m realizing that as much as I want to cuddle them, I need to respect that although they love me they also may want to eat me. šŸ¤£ The feeling is mutual. šŸ˜ (not them per say) but Iā€™m no vegetarian.
They sure are! ā¤ļø

I'm no vegetarian either! Chicken is one of my favorite meats actually but I would never eat my babies unless I raised them to eat them!šŸ˜‰:D

They sure are! ā¤ļø

I'm no vegetarian either! Chicken is one of my favorite meats actually but I would never eat my babies unless I raised them to eat them!šŸ˜‰:D
Exactly, I canā€™t eat my babies. And they are definitely my babies šŸ„°šŸ„šŸ“. If I get home in the evening passed when the Coop door closes. I literally ask my family, ā€œdid anyone check on the babies? If not I usually will go out and give each a light pet on the back and tell them good night. I know crazy chicken lady here. šŸ¤Ŗ But I love my girls.

Exactly, I canā€™t eat my babies. And they are definitely my babies šŸ„°šŸ„šŸ“. If I get home in the evening passed when the Coop door closes. I literally ask my family, ā€œdid anyone check on the babies? If not I usually will go out and give each a light pet on the back and tell them good night. I know crazy chicken lady here. šŸ¤Ŗ But I love my girls.
Yup I have to put them to bed every night or else I'll probably feel sad for the rest of the night! I am homeschooled too so that lets me to be able to go out like 7 times a day just to check on them. I love them too much! šŸ„° :)

Yup I have to put them to bed every night or else I'll probably feel sad for the rest of the night! I am homeschooled too so that lets me to be able to go out like 7 times a day just to check on them. I love them too much! šŸ„° :)
I love being homeschooled! It gives me time to do so much šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜

Back
Top Bottom