Dumbest Things People Have SaidšŸ˜‚šŸ˜±

I remember back when I was a kid, we went to a playground or something. And my brother was talking to a random little boy that was like the same age as him. So I yelled, "STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!!" šŸ¤£
The horror! :rolleyes:when I child tried to talk to me at the playground! I was panicking a bit because I was not supposed to talk to strangers! Thankfully my brothers where there and they talk to the child instead :lau

The horror! :rolleyes:when I child tried to talk to me at the playground! I was panicking a bit because I was not supposed to talk to strangers! Thankfully my brothers where there and they talk to the child instead :lau
I hate talking to random people! Like at stores or like when we go to get food. That is a reason that I want to homeschool though. Because I cannot talk to the people at school except for those few main friends that I had.šŸ˜…

I hate talking to random people! Like at stores or like when we go to get food. That is a reason that I want to homeschool though. Because I cannot talk to the people at school except for those few main friends that I had.šŸ˜…
Its not that I really donā€™t like talking to people for me its that I donā€™t all ways understand what they are saying and I donā€™t know what to say, someone asks something suddenly I canā€™t think of a single word. Also lack of practicing talking to and dealing with people

Its not that I really donā€™t like talking to people for me its that I donā€™t all ways understand what they are saying and I donā€™t know what to say, someone asks something suddenly I canā€™t think of a single word. Also lack of practicing talking to and dealing with people
Yeah I also am not good at starting conversations. But I sure am good at ending them! :oops:

I have to; very humbly and even somewhat ashamedly, maybe heartbroken is a better description; add an update to my post concerning my aggressive rooster.
I finally ran out of patience with being attacked every time i walked by him. And even more so from him running clear across the property to get close enough to sneak up on me when i turned my back and/or was concentrating on something else.
I now go out spread some scratch as usual, open the door and immediately kick his butt as they all pour out. So far he has not attacked once during the entire day. This is not my ideal of a proper relationship so i am furthering the study by seeing how long he can maintain himself without the initial "butt whoopin" starting this morning. The score is 9 days started with a smack down and no attacks. I would so much more rather go back to the days when he would just follow me around and when i sat down he would perch on my leg.

I have to; very humbly and even somewhat ashamedly, maybe heartbroken is a better description; add an update to my post concerning my aggressive rooster.
I finally ran out of patience with being attacked every time i walked by him. And even more so from him running clear across the property to get close enough to sneak up on me when i turned my back and/or was concentrating on something else.
I now go out spread some scratch as usual, open the door and immediately kick his butt as they all pour out. So far he has not attacked once during the entire day. This is not my ideal of a proper relationship so i am furthering the study by seeing how long he can maintain himself without the initial "butt whoopin" starting this morning. The score is 9 days started with a smack down and no attacks. I would so much more rather go back to the days when he would just follow me around and when i sat down he would perch on my leg.
!4 days, Apparently two weeks is the limit of chicken memory. Or at least how long a rooster's perceived patience lasts. No physical contact, other than eating from my hand, for 14 days. Then as i headed for the driveway i noticed his quick movement from the pasture near the back of the house toward the front.
As we both neared the driveway at the same time, i stopped and half turned to him. He immediately stopped a few feet away and began that goofy "i am just eating here" routine. After i proceeded to my vehicle and opened the door i felt his attack on the back of my leg from under the door.

Back
Top Bottom