Dumbest Things People Have Said😂😱

Seeing as I’m not an adult yet, I’m not sure what my plan is for the future. But I know two things:
One: I will have chickens again.
Two: I will always come back to Oregon.
The chickens part…I don’t need to explain. Y’all understand.
But I want to stay in Oregon. Nothing against the rest of the world… but Oregon is where my heart will always stay. It’s my happy place. I might be having a crap day, but I can just walk outside and sit under a big ol’ tree and be happy.
I also love the weather. We typically get 1-2 snowstorms per winter. We have warm springs, hot summers, cool and damp falls, and rainy/snowy winters. That’s the perfect weather for me: a little of everything.

Seeing as I’m not an adult yet, I’m not sure what my plan is for the future. But I know two things:
One: I will have chickens again.
Two: I will always come back to Oregon.
The chickens part…I don’t need to explain. Y’all understand.
But I want to stay in Oregon. Nothing against the rest of the world… but Oregon is where my heart will always stay. It’s my happy place. I might be having a crap day, but I can just walk outside and sit under a big ol’ tree and be happy.
I also love the weather. We typically get 1-2 snowstorms per winter. We have warm springs, hot summers, cool and damp falls, and rainy/snowy winters. That’s the perfect weather for me: a little of everything.
Yup completely agree with you on this. :D Oregon has like the best weather.

C8E072B3-B89F-495A-A0CD-D1A75FE1DF49.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom