Dumbest Things People Have Said😂😱

YES! Like when I say I lost something and the person trying to help me asks, "Well where did you have it last?" Or, "Where's the last place you remember having it?" Because 1. I probably already looked there, or 2. I HAVE NO IDEA, or I WOULD HAVE ALREADY LOOKED THERE! But truly, thank you so much, I get that you are trying to be helpful.
awww... don't be mean.. they were only trying to help...:D

Poor T-Boy has been crowing his head off. After tonight I am going to have to decide what to do with him. He is too little to make a chicken salad sandwich with. I have been thinking about taking him and Midge back where I got him. I know that may cause additional problems for him reintegrating back into that small flock, that's why I was going to bring midge back with him. He is just so cute, it's going to be a heartbreaker. :(

Poor T-Boy has been crowing his head off. After tonight I am going to have to decide what to do with him. He is too little to make a chicken salad sandwich with. I have been thinking about taking him and Midge back where I got him. I know that may cause additional problems for him reintegrating back into that small flock, that's why I was going to bring midge back with him. He is just so cute, it's going to be a heartbreaker. :(
you may be able to get away with making a mini chicken sausage - with all the offals added in! :D

Poor dude! I'm guessing roosters aren't allowed in your district hey?

Yes, we have the movie, "My Neighbor Totoro". We have had it through 2 generations of children and my Granddaughter. has a stuffed Totoro who looks like the one you have a picture of. Your avatar looks like some of the smaller ones in the movie, hence the question.
What a fun short, exercise with Totoro, my tot granddaughter would love this. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom