Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

Pics
When I was in my preteen years I had a white leghorn hen that would ride on the handlebars of my bike. I'd ride around the yard with Henrietta hanging on for dear life and flapping her wings for balance. She never tried to fly off and I honestly think she liked the adventure.

Seeing what appears to be a healthy happy hen in a pet stroller looks like either a pet parade or a chicken owner that likes to march to the beat of their own drummer. Either way, my hat is off to them!

Hey, I've got one for you guys! One of my husband's co-workers who is a farmer (as many of them are) recently told him about a conversation he once had with a GROWN man from the city. They were looking at a brown cow when this guy turned and asked him in all seriousness, "That's where chocolate milk comes from, right?"

Hereford or Limousin?
big_smile.png

Hey, I've got one for you guys! One of my husband's co-workers who is a farmer (as many of them are) recently told him about a conversation he once had with a GROWN man from the city. They were looking at a brown cow when this guy turned and asked him in all seriousness, "That's where chocolate milk comes from, right?"
Man, that's about as bad as these ladies up in Michigan here that went tubing on the Muskegon River and got lost for the night because they thought the river went around in a big circle and would bring them back around to their car. That's not how it works honey!!!

No..... You pump their tails to get chocolate milk. ;)

Back
Top Bottom