Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

Quote: That and animal rights lobbyist groups like USUS and PETA throw money around in an attempt to eliminate... well ultimately any sort of animal domestication entirely, because a majority of people belonging to these groups think the human/animal symbiosis that's existed since the dawn of our species is exactly the same thing morally as slavery.

Have them grow some fruits and veggies, too: strawberries, blueberries, tomatoes, green beans, etc. They seem to be more willing to eat them when they do.
Even when they didn't grow them themselves I've found my kids get excited about the food that comes from our garden. My 7 year old daughter claims she hates carrots, but last year she was hovering around harvest time; she couldn't wait to try fresh carrots that came right out o the ground!

I was raised in the city but spent my summers on the farm with my dad I remember the best tasting veggies straight off the vine he always carried a little salt shaker in his pocket. I still to this day prefer what is grown at home. It just taste better!

Last edited:
That and animal rights lobbyist groups like USUS and PETA throw money around in an attempt to eliminate... well ultimately any sort of animal domestication entirely, because a majority of people belonging to these groups think the human/animal symbiosis that's existed since the dawn of our species is exactly the same thing morally as slavery.
I do have to say, however, believe it or not we and PETA are really on the same side. We all work toward the same thing- better welfare for animals. If someone lives in the city and doesn't have access to fresh, locally raised meat, I commend then for taking PETA's advice and going vegan. The organization has helped animal rights quite a lot, and I have to give that to them.

It is two sides to the same coin. We give animal good treatment while they live, PETA tries to make sure that other animals are treated better than they are.

PETA is not an animal welfare group, they are an animal rights group, and believe it or not, there is a difference. They are guided by the belief that animals are equal to humans, and use this to justify the most bizarrely cruel and repulsive behavior both toward people and pets. They run one of the largest kill shelters in the country, euthanizing hundreds of otherwise healthy, adoptable pets every year because they believe death is the better option. Some numbers put their kill rate as high as 85%. They have been known to steal pets off their owner's porches to bring to these shelters. I've known several who forced a "vegan" diet on their cats, an animal that is an obligate carnivore and will die without meat.

HSUS is dedicated to the elimination of domestic animals. If you don't believe me, here are some choice quotes from their president, Wayne Pacelle:

“We have no problem with the extinction of domestic animals.”

“If I had my personal view, perhaps that might take hold. In fact, I don’t want to see another dog or cat born.”

And one from former their former president, Michael Fox:

“The life of an ant and that of my child should be granted equal consideration.”

PETA and the HSUS do not educate. They fear monger and spread misinformation in order to gain public support and push an absolutely delusional agenda. My other hobby, reptile keeping, has been a favorite target of theirs as my pets are strange and scary to other people, and its hard to gain public support when you don't have a cute fluffy face to stick in a camera. We've been repeatedly targeted by ludicrous legislation banning harmless pets. If you think anyone from either of those organizations would want to pat your back and shake your hand for choosing ethical meat, you are sorely mistaken. They would spit on you and call you a murderer, just the same as a poor inner city kid in a food desert who doesn't even have the option of a vegan diet, a farmers' market, regular grocery store, or anything other than the over priced, half way to expired stuff stocked in a convenience store fridge in a gas station.

Oh, which brings me to a few other handy things they overlook when pushing that great vegan diet! The demand for organic produce is actually outstripping supply, and as a result many miles of vital rain forest are being cleared out to create farmland, furthering the decline of the environment. Many produce harvesters are migrant workers who are exploited by under payment in inhumane conditions. But that's okay, because a chicken is worth more than a human. Bees, which are necessary for pollination of 90% of the country's produce that vegans like to eat, are enslaved by those mean, awful humans that steal their honey. Humans need to stop keeping bees entirely. Instead they should use agave as a sweetener, even though the harvest of agave nectar is unsustainable, and places further pressures on local pollinator species such as bats. Wait, who will pollinate the crops? Well, nature will just take care of it! Duh! And who cares if you have allergies, or other food sensitivities or medical conditions, live in a place with little to no access to fresh produce, or are just too darn poor to afford a vegan diet, you're a murdering monster who should be punished if you don't do it anyway.

PETA is not an animal welfare group, they are an animal rights group, and believe it or not, there is a difference. They are guided by the belief that animals are equal to humans, and use this to justify the most bizarrely cruel and repulsive behavior both toward people and pets. They run one of the largest kill shelters in the country, euthanizing hundreds of otherwise healthy, adoptable pets every year because they believe death is the better option. Some numbers put their kill rate as high as 85%. They have been known to steal pets off their owner's porches to bring to these shelters. I've known several who forced a "vegan" diet on their cats, an animal that is an obligate carnivore and will die without meat.

HSUS is dedicated to the elimination of domestic animals. If you don't believe me, here are some choice quotes from their president, Wayne Pacelle:

“If I had my personal view, perhaps that might take hold. In fact, I don’t want to see another dog or cat born.”

“The life of an ant and that of my child should be granted equal consideration.”

PETA and the HSUS do not educate. They fear monger and spread misinformation in order to gain public support and push an absolutely delusional agenda. My other hobby, reptile keeping, has been a favorite target of theirs as my pets are strange and scary to other people, and its hard to gain public support when you don't have a cute fluffy face to stick in a camera. We've been repeatedly targeted by ludicrous legislation banning harmless pets. If you think anyone from either of those organizations would want to pat your back and shake your hand for choosing ethical meat, you are sorely mistaken. They would spit on you and call you a murderer, just the same as a poor inner city kid in a food desert who doesn't even have the option of a vegan diet, a farmers' market, regular grocery store, or anything other than the over priced, half way to expired stuff stocked in a convenience store fridge in a gas station.

Oh, which brings me to a few other handy things they overlook when pushing that great vegan diet! The demand for organic produce is actually outstripping supply, and as a result many miles of vital rain forest are being cleared out to create farmland, furthering the decline of the environment. Many produce harvesters are migrant workers who are exploited by under payment in inhumane conditions. But that's okay, because a chicken is worth more than a human. Bees, which are necessary for pollination of 90% of the country's produce that vegans like to eat, are enslaved by those mean, awful humans that steal their honey. Humans need to stop keeping bees entirely. Instead they should use agave as a sweetener, even though the harvest of agave nectar is unsustainable, and places further pressures on local pollinator species such as bats. Wait, who will pollinate the crops? Well, nature will just take care of it! Duh! And who cares if you have allergies, or other food sensitivities or medical conditions, live in a place with little to no access to fresh produce, or are just too darn poor to afford a vegan diet, you're a murdering monster who should be punished if you don't do it anyway.

THIS ^^^

PETA is not an animal welfare group, they are an animal rights group, and believe it or not, there is a difference.  They are guided by the belief that animals are equal to humans, and use this to justify the most bizarrely cruel and repulsive behavior both toward people and pets.  They run one of the largest kill shelters in the country, euthanizing hundreds of otherwise healthy, adoptable pets every year because they believe death is the better option.  Some numbers put their kill rate as high as 85%.  They have been known to steal pets off their owner's porches to bring to these shelters.  I've known several who forced a "vegan" diet on their cats, an animal that is an obligate carnivore and will die without meat.

HSUS is dedicated to the elimination of domestic animals.  If you don't believe me, here are some choice quotes from their president, Wayne Pacelle:

PETA and the HSUS do not educate.  They fear monger and spread misinformation in order to gain public support and push an absolutely delusional agenda.  My other hobby, reptile keeping, has been a favorite target of theirs as my pets are strange and scary to other people, and its hard to gain public support when you don't have a cute fluffy face to stick in a camera.  We've been repeatedly targeted by ludicrous legislation banning harmless pets.  If you think anyone from either of those organizations would want to pat your back and shake your hand for choosing ethical meat, you are sorely mistaken.  They would spit on you and call you a murderer, just the same as a poor inner city kid in a food desert who doesn't even have the option of a vegan diet, a farmers' market, regular grocery store, or anything other than the over priced, half way to expired stuff stocked in a convenience store fridge in a gas station.

Oh, which brings me to a few other handy things they overlook when pushing that great vegan diet!  The demand for organic produce is actually outstripping supply, and as a result many miles of vital rain forest are being cleared out to create farmland, furthering the decline of the environment.  Many produce harvesters are migrant workers who are exploited by under payment in inhumane conditions.  But that's okay, because a chicken is worth more than a human.  Bees, which are necessary for pollination of 90% of the country's produce that vegans like to eat, are enslaved by those mean, awful humans that steal their honey.  Humans need to stop keeping bees entirely.  Instead they should use agave as a sweetener, even though the harvest of agave nectar is unsustainable, and places further pressures on local pollinator species such as bats. Wait, who will pollinate the crops?  Well, nature will just take care of it!  Duh!  And who cares if you have allergies, or other food sensitivities or medical conditions, live in a place with little to no access to fresh produce, or are just too darn poor to afford a vegan diet, you're a murdering monster who should be punished if you don't do it anyway. 

THIS ^^^

100% agree!!

Back
Top Bottom