Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell them the hens where in a fight and the egg shells are green brown and blue from the hens being bruised......
yuckyuck.gif

gig.gif
Thank you!

Ron

My sister and brother n law thought brown & green eggs were healthier than the white.One of the funniest things said was when my sister and i went to my moms for a visit.While we where there we went to a fellow byc home to get a trio of Millie flure DUccle.When we got back to my moms we sat the chickens in the grass and removed the bottom out of the wire dog kennel. We watched them for several mintues when the rooster mated with a hen.My mom and i started joking around about how he just needed some grass to get in the mood.My sister said "is that what they are doing i didnt know they done it like that."I said sis how do you think the egg gets fertilized she said" i thought he done something to the egg after its laid."LOL!!!!!MY mom and i busted out laughing.So funny.But she had never been around chickens.

OMG, I was telling a lady at work the other day that I'll be getting chickens this summer and plan to have lots and lots of eggs. I told her I'd bring some in for her so that she can taste how much better they are.

Know what she said?

Her: "Oh my GAWD, eeeeeewwwwww, I could never eat those eggs!"

Me: "Ummmm, why not?

Her: "Well, BECAUSE, they came out of a chicken's butt!"

Me: "Ummmmm. Huh? You eat eggs from the store, right?"

Her: "Well, yeah, of COURSE, but that's different!"

Me: "How is that different? Those eggs also came out of a chicken."

Her: "But those are all sanitary and come in a box."

Me: "I'll wash my eggs and box them for you too."

Her: "Blech, no way. I could never eat eggs from your chickens. That's just gross."

Me: "***?"

[Erica walks away shaking head]

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!

LOL, this is just too much. No wonder I want to quit my job and become a pioneer woman and never have to leave the house...

Did anyone in the area you live actually get through the third grade (other than yourself of course)? The ignorance *and* stupidity I read and hear sometimes makes me wish that something would come along and wipe out the human race so we can start over and maybe do better the second time around.

Did anyone in the area you live actually get through the third grade (other than yourself of course)? The ignorance *and* stupidity I read and hear sometimes makes me wish that something would come along and wipe out the human race so we can start over and maybe do better the second time around.
And city people make fun of country bumpkins for being so dumb.

OMG, I was telling a lady at work the other day that I'll be getting chickens this summer and plan to have lots and lots of eggs. I told her I'd bring some in for her so that she can taste how much better they are.

Know what she said?

Her: "Oh my GAWD, eeeeeewwwwww, I could never eat those eggs!"

Me: "Ummmm, why not?

Her: "Well, BECAUSE, they came out of a chicken's butt!"

Me: "Ummmmm. Huh? You eat eggs from the store, right?"

Her: "Well, yeah, of COURSE, but that's different!"

Me: "How is that different? Those eggs also came out of a chicken."

Her: "But those are all sanitary and come in a box."

Me: "I'll wash my eggs and box them for you too."

Her: "Blech, no way. I could never eat eggs from your chickens. That's just gross."

Me: "***?"

[Erica walks away shaking head]

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!

LOL, this is just too much. No wonder I want to quit my job and become a pioneer woman and never have to leave the house...

Funny, I had a conversation similiar to this with my BF. He refuses to eat my eggs because they came out of a chicken's butt, yet he buys eggs from the store and eats those. I tried to explain to him that they come from the same place, and his response was something along the same lines "well those eggs are clean!" I wash my eggs with anti-bacterial soap before I box them up, but, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom