Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother-in-law asked do we eat our chickens eggs. When I told him we did he said "gross". The man eats eggs, but just from the grocery store where I guess he thinks they make them.

yes I work in a grocery store and our meat and eggs do not come from dirty animals they magically appear on a simi-truck in the rear of our store where our employees unload and redirect to the proper refrigerated areas to put on display later. There I said what your B-I-L knows to be true. where the warehouse magically gets it from to put on the truck who knows? but at least it's not from DIRTY ANIMALS. lol....

yes I work in a grocery store and our meat and eggs do not come from dirty animals they magically appear on a simi-truck in the rear of our store where our employees unload and redirect to the proper refrigerated areas to put on display later. There I said what your B-I-L knows to be true. where the warehouse magically gets it from to put on the truck who knows? but at least it's not from DIRTY ANIMALS. lol....
Nice! That's funny! Sometimes I don't know who is smarter, humans or chickens! :)

My brother-in-law asked do we eat our chickens eggs. When I told him we did he said "gross". The man eats eggs, but just from the grocery store where I guess he thinks they make them.
Next time anyone asks that question you just tell them that the only eggs that you eat are the ones that you don't sell to the store...
clap.gif

Last edited:
yuckyuck.gif
my fiance likes to take one of the roos for a ride now and then... he crossed a bridge and had to pay a toll, and the toll collector was laughing so hard... said he'd seen all kinds of things, even a lady with a dog on her head, but NEVER had he seen a shoulder riding chicken in a pick up truck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom