Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
My in-laws recently moved in with us on a temporary basis due to health issues and we had someone come and clean our house. She was very familiar with chickens but, as is the common thread, she said, "In my country, you need roosters to get eggs."

As if chickens in this country are different from the chickens in Guatemala!!!
D.gif

My in-laws recently moved in with us on a temporary basis due to health issues and we had someone come and clean our house. She was very familiar with chickens but, as is the common thread, she said, "In my country, you need roosters to get eggs."

D.gif

During the women's movement of the 1960s - 70s, our hens were liberated and no longer need roosters to produce eggs.

:cd

During the women's movement of the 1960s - 70s, our hens were liberated and no longer need roosters to produce eggs.  

:gig

I've gotten a lot of these are brown eggs, so the whites must be brown
Why is this one green? Is the bird sick?
What color of dye did you use to get this shade of green?
That one's pointed- is it a double yolk?
Why is it spotted? is the hen that layed it spotted?

Last edited:
I love to refer to eggs as chicken embryos or chicken uterus's!

I had a friend who told everyone that the colored eggs from my EE's are duck eggs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom