Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently put up a sign at the end of our drive:

You can't believe how many people stop and ask, "Do you have eggs for sale?'

"No! I just put up that sign so that everyone will know that WE have FRESH eggs and they don't!"
barnie.gif

I recently put up a sign at the end of our drive:

You can't believe how many people stop and ask, "Do you have eggs for sale?'

"No! I just put up that sign so that everyone will know that WE have FRESH eggs and they don't!"
barnie.gif
Hahahaa!

Hahaha! Here's your sign!

My sister just came over for a visit and we were talking about chickens. She's still in training...
Unfortunately we just had a squall line come through earlier today and one of my brahmas got caught in it. There was some sort of accident and I found her dead outside the coop when I came home. I was telling her about it and she said "was it the rooster?" I said no and she promptly responded with "Was it the lady rooster?" Hahaa!! I don't think she could think of the word 'hen'....

I was wanting to market eggs to the customers of an independent (not a chain) gym in a small town. I thought that would be a good market for the eggs because of health-conscious customers wanting a high-protein product like free-range eggs.

It's been my experience that most gym customers are there because of concerns over the way their bodies look, not for health reasons. A gross generalization, I know, but if they're all decked out in spandex and sequins, it's a safe bet.

I don't go to the gym because all the people there are in great shape and I am in 'a' shape. But it's not a good one. All that spandex frightens me!

Here's one I heard today that made me laugh, "If you don't keep your chickens in wire bottom cages they will get foot problems from being on the ground too much." Isn't that where chickens are supposed to be, on the ground?

I don't go to the gym because all the people there are in great shape and I am in 'a' shape. But it's not a good one. All that spandex frightens me!

Here's one I heard today that made me laugh, "If you don't keep your chickens in wire bottom cages they will get foot problems from being on the ground too much." Isn't that where chickens are supposed to be, on the ground?

Makes you wonder how wild undomesticated chickens ever survived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom