Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I sell some fertilized eggs, after about a month the lady calls and says -- I send her bad eggs, not even one hatched -- So I ask about her breeding machine, -- What breeding machine she says ? -- She left the eggs on the shelf for 21 days and when they didn't hatch she waited a bit longer and then called me !!
lol.png
Muhahaha ok I am new to the chicken world but even I know thr

My 7 yr. old daughter and I just recently watched that movie! She loved it. I can see what your kids were thinking. haha

Okay, well, this was supposed to be in response to a very old comment but it ended up here and now I can't seem to delete it.

Last edited:
So I sell some fertilized eggs, after about a month the lady calls and says -- I send her bad eggs, not even one hatched -- So I ask about her breeding machine, -- What breeding machine she says ? -- She left the eggs on the shelf for 21 days and when they didn't hatch she waited a bit longer and then called me !!
lol.png
Now that's the kind of stuff I read this thread for! Too funny!!!

Talking with a coworker today, he was asking about my chickens and how they lay eggs without a rooster. I reminded him that the female coworker sitting next to him produces eggs every month without a boyfriend.

After we laughed...

He asked how do the roosters fertilize the eggs? Another guy answered. "SEX!" ... Confused, He responds, "how on earth does the rooster have sex with the eggs!? Without breaking them!?"

He was dead serious!

So I was at the cafe today and my backgroung is one of my RIRs and this guy walks over to me and asks if I have chickens and I politely replied yes. So we got to talking and he said he had an EE and was wondering why she never laid eggs. He pulled his phone out and I looked at the picture for only a second before realizing that it was a rooster. It took me five minutes and one google image search for EE Roosters before he believed me. I felt so bad for the guy that now I'm going to get an EE rooster tomorrow and leave him one of my RIR's for free, lol it's perfect timing actually, because one of my neighbors was looking for a new rooster for his flock and he wanted a breed for egg laying so I'll just give it to him.

Quote: Hehehehehe ... you just made my day!
clap.gif
I just imagine a Rooster getting into a nest after a hen has laid an egg and says, Hello, baby..
lau.gif

Tell her she needs to enroll in Sex Education 101 ASAP. If the eggs are fertile there was one, count 'em, one, spermatozoan involved, and it no longer exists as a sperm.

I don't have a rooster and have been asked how I get eggs....When I tell people you don't need a rooster they can't understand that chickens just lay....Then they typically ask if there are baby chickens in my eggs....I again explain I don't have a rooster and you need a rooster for peeps...They then again ask how I get eggs without a rooster....I usually just shake my head and walk away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom