Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so then my next question is how did I get 5 white eggs the first day I thought they only laid 1 a day if there is not much day light in the day

I have a BSL who laid 2 rubber and one normal eggs in a 24 hour period. The 2 rubber eggs were witnessed in a 5 minute time period, and I know that she laid the brown egg b/c of timing and I only had 2 brown egg layers at the time. Leghorns::: I have no doubt that they could easily lay 2 eggs in a day.

Ok, that was a little strong Sorry

Though I did agree with the thought. It is an issue with native species all over the world. The offspring can have a combination of behaviors that is frequently dangerous to themselves or others. What was a native species becomes an invasive species.

Thats pretty much exactly what they did. Someone else was standing there and they were trying their best to sound like they knew what they were talking about.
Gotta love people who change their story mid-stream just so they don't have to admit, to you OR themselves, that they may have been wrong.

Ok, He is just empowering that guy to do it again.
I don't agree with importing wildlife and being careless enough to crossbreed it (if it was an accident), but would have rather seen the pups put down? I get what you're saying, it is why I tell people not to 'rescue' from bad pet shops, but I don't think the poster here really had much to do with the problem, from what we've seen here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom