Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boss was out of town this week at a conference. Her husband, who is never to be left behind, tagged along. She told me that actually got to eat out in a restaurant one evening.

Me: When you're staying in a hotel, how else would you eat?
She: He usually wants to go through fast food drive-in windows because he thinks restaurants aren't clean.
Me: ?

Try as I might, I can't get logic out of that one. This is the same man who won't let his wife cook because he likes very little; fast food and junk food is about all he will eat. He weighs over 300 lbs (he's 6' 5") with a gut no t-shirt will cover, and he's now diabetic. Go figure.
Dumb and dumber, huh…And that's your Boss…bless your heart..hope she doesn't keep the company books..
lau.gif

My boss was out of town this week at a conference. Her husband, who is never to be left behind, tagged along. She told me they actually got to eat out in a restaurant one evening.

Me: When you're staying in a hotel, how else would you eat?
She: He usually wants to go through fast food drive-in windows because he thinks restaurants aren't clean.
Me: ?

Try as I might, I can't get logic out of that one. This is the same man who won't let his wife cook because he likes very little; fast food and junk food is about all he will eat. He weighs over 300 lbs (he's 6' 5") with a gut no t-shirt will cover, and he's now diabetic. Go figure.

On further thought, I hope he has good life insurance.

Dumb and dumber, huh…And that's your Boss…bless your heart..hope she doesn't keep the company books..
lau.gif

I've been married and divorced twice, for a total of 25 years spent in bondage. Plus, I spent another 25 years dating or in relationships. Now, I'm single, live alone (except for the chickens and cats), and people (my boss included) wonder why I'm not interested in finding another "significant other" in my life.

duh

I've been married and divorced twice, for a total of 25 years spent in bondage. Plus, I spent another 25 years dating or in relationships. Now, I'm single, live alone (except for the chickens and cats), and people (my boss included) wonder why I'm not interested in finding another "significant other" in my life.

duh
There should be a rule, you can only marry someone you like…Better pets than an unhappy marriage.

No, but a lot of folks do….when infatuation, looks fade, then that's it. Me, I really like my husband, he's my best friend.

I have been married and divorced twice, also. Now i have the best of both worlds...... I have finally found my soul mate. He has his apartment, i have my place. I have my house pets, my horses and chickens. Neither of us is interested in getting married again. He doesn't have children, so he is enjoying sharing my grandchildren. All 12 of them!

I have been married and divorced twice, also. Now i have the best of both worlds...... I have finally found my soul mate. He has his apartment, i have my place. I have my house pets, my horses and chickens. Neither of us is interested in getting married again. He doesn't have children, so he is enjoying sharing my grandchildren. All 12 of them!
Glad you found the right one.

No, but a lot of folks do….when infatuation, looks fade, then that's it. Me, I really like my husband, he's my best friend.

That is me and my husband as well. We both work at trying to make it a fair and happy relationship. We've been friends for 20 years and married 14.

I had a bad first marriage. My ex got more and more controlling and violent as time passed. He wasn't like that when we were dating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom