Dummies Book + FREE Tee Shirt Sale!

DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
For a limited time, if you purchase a Raising Chickens for Dummies Premier Package
use coupon code freetee for a free My Pet Makes Me Breakfast Tee Shirt or Chillin With My Peeps Tee Shirt to go with it!

Remember, with the premier package you also get a free 6 month Golden Feather Membership , as well as bumpersticker, keychain, and some business cards to spread the word!

This offer is limited to stock on hand. One free teeshirt per order. The freetee coupon code doesn't include 2x and 3x, which are $2 extra. Out of USA customers, please contact the store directly or PM me for an invoice to be sent to you with postage calculated to your country. I will need an exact list of items you wish to purchase for customs info.

You must use the coupon code freetee to get the free tee shirt!

Steps:

1. Add Raising Chickens for Dummies Premier Package to your shopping cart
  2. Add either the My Pet Makes Me Breakfast Tee Shirt or Chillin With My Peeps Tee Shirt to your cart
  3. During checkout, apply the coupon code freetee as show below

We still are having some confusion with using coupons.
When entering a coupon, you will need to to view your cart to add the coupon. If you go directly to checkout, the system thinks you are ready to checkout and pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love a chilling with my peeps t shirt. I already have the book can I buy the shirt separately. I live in England. Yours, hopefully, Jo :)

Back
Top Bottom