Dumpster Diving-Garage Sale-Goodwill-Thrift Store & Craigslist Finds

I guess this is the perfect place to post about my latest bargain. In no way does it compair with some of the rarities others have posted, but it was a money and time saver to me. I needed more chicken coops now that I can keep roosters and plan on starting color-specific pens with my silkies. I found 2 little quail coops on CL, but he wanted $140. We were able to talk him down to $100 for both coops. These are the perfect height for my non-flying and non-perching silkie chickens. Here is one of the coops before replacing the wire fronts with siding: The best part was finding pre-cut, composite siding in the clearance bin at Home Depot for $1 a piece. I bought all 4 pieces available to repurpose the coops into chicken friendly spaces. The full sheet of siding normally costs $25 so I'm pretty happy with my find.
NICE!!! Great find. Thanks for posting your find. :thumbsup

I got 112 quart size canning jars for $14.00 from someone I met at an estate sale last week
celebrate.gif

I got 112 quart size canning jars for $14.00 from someone I met at an estate sale last week
celebrate.gif
Great deal!

I got a cherry wood, Childcraft, Jenny Lind crib in perfect condition at an auction last week for a $1, and a matching wooden highchair for $10! We needed a new crib and high chair desperately.

I also bought a BIG cardboard box full of odds and end (kitchen stuff) for $4. It had a bunch of Tupperware, Pampered Chef, and a lot of junk, but the real deal was the FOUR CUTCO knives in the bottom of the box!
celebrate.gif

I got 112 quart size canning jars for $14.00 from someone I met at an estate sale last week :celebrate

Great deal!

I got a cherry wood, Childcraft, Jenny Lind crib in perfect condition at an auction last week for a $1, and a matching wooden highchair for $10! We needed a new crib and high chair desperately.

I also bought a BIG cardboard box full of odds and end (kitchen stuff) for $4. It had a bunch of Tupperware, Pampered Chef, and a lot of junk, but the real deal was the FOUR CUTCO knives in the bottom of the box! :celebrate

I am sooooooo jealous. :p

Someone was giving this orange tree away on Craigslist and I got it. This comes just in the nick of time because I was going fruit tree shopping this week. So, this is one less tree that I have to buy.:)

Kuntrygirl, is that a Bronze Broad Breasted Turkey? I got 2 this past sat and they are cute I think?
big_smile.png
Yeah they are, I have them in with the chicks and they make me think of those long leggy things on StarWars, Did he become holiday dinner? ok if this is posted twice sorry, but where my first post went to I have no clue.

Back
Top Bottom