Dun Laced?

I got ya, yep that's the only source of them in the states.
She's very nice too if you get to know her, been a great help to me with all my longtails stuff.

If the cochins come in all colors, you're golden then, ditch the all buffs (keep a few though just for buff projetcs) And get the colors on cochin you want to see in an ohiki ish bird, breed them to the phoenix in the correct order to keep the colors right and you're there.
PM me with what all colors you want to make, and I'll be glad to tell you what to use to get them off both breeds, as you're gonna be limited on the phoenix colors. Like I said, I have 11 colors now, but it has taken a fortune in money and several years to track them all down. Fortunately, with the duck wings as a base, you can make all sorts of stuff with them.
I've done this so much with my d'anvers that it's about second nature now to me. I cant talk genetic codes, but I know what a and b make when you corss them. Got the d'anvers to 21 colors completed and 20+ in the works in just 2 years of serious project work on them.

Quote:
what are they, mutts? in the top pic, the first one looks like a silkie but the roo is normal feathered.

The are all products of my chocolate & khaki silkie project. Yes, one has all silkie features; it is the most recent generation, although I also have younger birds. The others are previous generations.

Being as they are a planned breeding project making what I consider excellent progress, I do not appreciate the attitude of your post. My reason for posting the photos was to give an idea of the hue of dun.

My apologies for refering to dun as blue. Among the circles in which I travel the two words are used interchangeably: I knew they were not the same; just reverted to other ways of thinking.

Nothing to apologize for Saladin
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom