Dutch Hookbill ducks

I’m not sure! I haven’t ever bought hatching eggs before, I did do a egg swap with someone instead of buying them!
Just tell me a price limit I still do not know if it would work but I hope it will have you found any wood duck hens yet? Your boy is so beatiful I keep going back onto that pic of him and I love his name!

I’m not sure! I haven’t ever bought hatching eggs before, I did do a egg swap with someone instead of buying them!
Just please tell me a price limit I dont what them to expensive andI still dont know if it could work but I hope so! Your wood duck drake is beautiful! Did you find any hens for him yet? I keep going and looking at the pic of him he is a beautiful drake and I love his name!

Just please tell me a price limit I dont what them to expensive andI still dont know if it could work but I hope so! Your wood duck drake is beautiful! Did you find any hens for him yet? I keep going and looking at the pic of him he is a beautiful drake and I love his name!
I could probably do $20 for a dozen, is that ok? Or do you want more for them?
Thank you! No, I still haven’t found a hen! I’m looking for one though!! I have videos of him making super cute noises, but I don’t know how to post a video!!

I could probably do $20 for a dozen, is that ok? Or do you want more for them?
Thank you! No, I still haven’t found a hen! I’m looking for one though!! I have videos of him making super cute noises, but I don’t know how to post a video!!
$20 would work if I could ship the eggs to you I think you told me you had some eggs in your incubator did they hatch? I wil get more pics soon of the ducks!

Back
Top Bottom