yes! had to drive a while to get to a store with female chicks. we got 3 easter eggers who have yet to be named :) chickerella is the little yellow one!
also we did end up putting her in her own little box to separate her from them because she is still a little weak and don’t want any bullying. got nutri drench for their water too!

Poor thing :(. I hatched 22 silky chicks and made the mistake of putting keets in the same container they were the same size but, grew rapidly now I have only 3 silkies left 2 hens 1 rooster. 1 hen was very week when I seperated her she some how made it. Also my hen that was attacked by a dog, squished by a cow, and out ran a different dog and she is still ALIVE
wow! that’s such a sad story but amazing she survived all of that. she must be a great little chicken

I'm really sorry to hear postage didn't go well but so glad to see you knew what to do and with some love and care managed to save the one that made it.
Great success story. I'd be calling it trooper. chickerella is not a great name for a boy and I will just be presumptuous and say he's a boy.
unfortunately she is declining again but we’re trying real hard :) she is a girl! ordered her sexed but trooper would be a great name if she was a roo

Back
Top Bottom