I'm really sorry to hear postage didn't go well but so glad to see you knew what to do and with some love and care managed to save the one that made it.
Great success story. I'd be calling it trooper. chickerella is not a great name for a boy and I will just be presumptuous and say he's a boy.

I'm really sorry to hear postage didn't go well but so glad to see you knew what to do and with some love and care managed to save the one that made it.
Great success story. I'd be calling it trooper. chickerella is not a great name for a boy and I will just be presumptuous and say he's a boy.
unfortunately she is declining again but we’re trying real hard :) she is a girl! ordered her sexed but trooper would be a great name if she was a roo

sadly she passed away last night... she was so sweet and strong but just didn’t have the power to pull through after everything she’s been through. thanks everyone for the help and the encouragement, chickerella was a special little chicken ❤️
:hugsThat chickerella was loved. She had most wonderful care-taker that saved her from a miserable death. Instead, she died happy, warm, strong, and surrounded by her favorite sock. May she party eternally with my hen, Brazil nut, Who died with broken ribs, but happy and surrounded by her favorite towel. 🥲

:hugsThat chickerella was loved. For her situation, she had most wonderful care-taker that saved her from a miserable death. Instead, she died happy, warm, strong, and surrounded by her favorite sock. May she party eternally with my hen, Brazil nut, Who died with broken ribs, but happy and surrounded by her favorite towel. 🥲
she got plenty of cuddles, i think she was at peace. i’m so happy she passed with us instead of in that box. aww, i bet they’re having a great time together. thanks for helping me through this rough experience with her ☺️

Back
Top Bottom