E—GUAC Poll

Pick a team:

• Total voters
I prefer no guac, can we have salsa instead?
Blues Brothers GIF

Erza - Pit Fall.gif

*is this something you want to happen automatically every time you update the sheet?
*are you looking to have the list pared down to just one instance of each unique user (as opposed to the current multiple)?

I know how to do these things in excel, but I'm not sure if sheets has the capability
Bored To Death What GIF

I don't have edit access. This is the formula, I think. I've never tried this particular thing before.

=INDEX($A$4:$A$200,MATCH(ROWS($A$4:A4),COUNTIF($A$4:$A$200,"<="&$A$4:$A$200),0))
Nerd Alert GIF

I also love how this is the only similar thread BYC can generate...
1660227347997.png

I am alright in either of them. And I'll Google if I can't find something.
Yes I googled.png

But I hate looking at Excel. The only time it doesn't bother me is if I'm using it for breeding records. But having to do CSV exports/imports for the chatbot and ree-ree vendors expecting me to make grammatic/punctuation edits in Excel makes me physically ill. My head starts hurting, and I just hate everything.

:tongue
I also love how this is the only similar thread BYC can generate...
View attachment 3219228

I am alright in either of them. And I'll Google if I can't find something.
View attachment 3219230
But I hate looking at Excel. The only time it doesn't bother me is if I'm using it for breeding records. But having to do CSV exports/imports for the chatbot and ree-ree vendors expecting me to make grammatic/punctuation edits in Excel makes me physically ill. My head starts hurting, and I just hate everything.
Using excel for anything linguistics related is bullocks. But using it for anything numbers related is magical.

Vertical lookup. Where you basically have a chart that can be used to look up an fill in values. Great for making character sheets. Say, if STR is X, then bonus is Y.
I know what they are. I hate doing them. I'm having flashbacks to project management, scrum meetings, and stupid crap they tried to make me do in Excel.

Back
Top Bottom