Early Christmas Present!!!

magikchick

~FEATHERFOOTED DIVA~
12 Years
Apr 21, 2007
SW Florida
I got a new elliptical trainer!!
clap.gif

I brought a really cheap one almost a year ago to see if I would like it and I did. I loss 12 lbs. but it wasn't a good machine. So DH took me to Sears and let me pick out a new one. I got a Schwinn 430 and what a difference. I could do 30 mins. on the old one no problem. This one kills me at 10 mins.

Looking forward to getting in better shape and loosing some more weight in the comming year.

Congratulations
clap.gif
I have an eliptical too......but i wish someone could get me will power for christmas to go with it
hmm.png

congrats. I had one and mine didnt come with will power either it had a nice digital timer and display screen I put it down by the road with a free sign and a lady stopped within a hour it was gone. it was just too big of a coat rack lol.

Maybe there is something is this Greenfield water that sucks the will power out of us
roll.png
.......and apparently the life out of local businesses
sad.png

yes the water has willpower draino in it. local business is too expensive so they go under. I looked at the new Hope and Olive menu they wanted like 8.50 for a grilled cheese and small sald. but you could get a half a sandwhich and half a salad for 6.50. some sandwhiches where 10.50. I will drive to the olive garden and really enjoy myself for the same money.

Back
Top Bottom