fl.gif
What breed is your broody?
Silkie!
fl.gif

Some shots from todays photo session
cool.png
:

Here is the brooder I am using this year

How it is segregated for the last three hatchings who are smaller and still slightly uncoordinated. One has blue kote on her back due to being a "sticky" hatchling. You can see her little pink skin since she isn't as fuzzy as the rest.
I love that brooder! Where did you get it?

Looks like my loner has survived the night with my broody! Momma Opal is doing a wonderful job and I didn't hear a thing last night. I decided to call my loner "Edna" after my grandmother who passed away a few weeks ago. She loved chickens but never kept any. So far, I don't think that they have left the little nesting box. Is that normal?

I am a February 19th hatch date. First timer! Been reading all the great advice on this thread. I had to log into BYC through Safari (not the mobile app) and at the very, very bottom you will see the mobile or desktop buttons. I hit mobile. Then I am able to upload pics (right off my phone) on the forum I choose. I cannot figure out how to upload off the iPhone BYC mobile app.

Welcome @AugustWoods , my hatch date is February 20th. I am waiting on a new candler before I do my first path for clears.

Back
Top Bottom