Easiest to clean incubator models?

Just Rosie

Songster
7 Years
May 10, 2016
Hello all,

I am a hobby breeder of silkies who has been on hiatus until this year. I've been letting my girls do all the hatching for a while, but I'm ready to get back into it.

I'm looking to buy a new incubator, because I really struggle to clean the ones I have. Currently I have an Incuview, Harris Farms, and one of those smaller, tupperware-like ones off amazon (HBLife).

The HBLife from amazon was ok, and relatively easy to clean, but is no longer maintaining temp. The Incuview is not hard to clean, but could be easier. There are some tight corners that collect hatching debris. The Harris Farms incubator is an absolute sterilizing nightmare. I do not recommend at all, purely because of how hard it is to properly clean.

My question is, what has been the easiest to clean incubator for you? I don't need a big one, and it doesn't have to have all the bells and whistles. I don't need an egg turner (though its nice to have). My main concern is the ease of sterilization.

I definitely don't have the budget for a more commercial incubator, but I am willing to spend a bit more if it makes cleaning that much easier. Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

The Kebonnixs 12 incubator is one of the best low budget incubators that I’ve used. It is fairly easy to clean as well. If you are willing to spend a bit more I really recommend the Nurture Right 360 as it meets almost all the bells and whistles a commercial incubator has but for a somewhat affordable price. It is also very simple to use and very easy to clean. You can find both of these products on Amazon. Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom