East Coast Quail Peeps...

Quote:
Currently breeding 2lb Boneless Cambodian White-Meat Giant Coturnix Quail. All my quail are healthy & happy livin' with my chickens & eatin' cat food. I don't sell eggs or birds, except to newbies and polar bears.

I love the new tag line!!! Pretty well covers it all!!! Keep safe, Bill

gig.gif

Still waitin' for the carnage here. It looks like we're gonna' see how tough JJ's Butlers actually are. I've got my Butler pen strapped down with a couple of big rocks to keep it from blowin' over.
19063_000_3755.jpg

Quote:
Now that's brilliant right there... I need some of that action here in kansas!!! be safe my friend!!!

I turned exstention ladders sideways and tied my pens down we made it through OK
smile.png
come to think of it everything's been sideways now for a day or so
smile.png

Quote:
Glad to hear ya made it thru David, someone lookin after you all!! I likely wouldnt have thought of tie'n the Pens down like that... Great Idea.. Sounds like it even rained sideways for a while there!!! Bill

We had heavy wind for 18 to 20 hours and some heavy doses of rain, but we made it through just fine. Lots of trees down and many are still without power. All the animals are fine and didn't have any damage to any of my pens. It was pretty funny watchin' my army of free range guineas launch themselves into the gusts of wind though. I swear that those little morons were havin' a blast flyin' 60 mph for the first time of their lives.

Just outside of Richmond here. Had lots of rain. I didn't think the wind was all that bad. Plenty of downed trees around the area though. We lost power at 4:30 on Saturday afternoon and got it back just before lunchtime today (Monday). All the critters are fine. Thankful here.

Quote:
Well good to hear man, was wonder'in how you and your animals weathered the storm. Clean up always sux, but dont sounds like its as bad as it could have been. Bill

Back
Top Bottom