wegotchickens

DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies
12 Years
Jul 5, 2007
Sevier County, TN
wee.gif
First East Tennessee show of 2011!!
wee.gif

Should be a nice crowd, lots of birds for sale!!

The Spring Show is a d'Uccle Special Meet, the fall show wil be the State Meet. So if you have d'Uccles, please bring them and show them!
Other club meets pending for this show:
American Poultry Assoc.
United Plymouth Rock Fanciers
American Bantam Assoc.
Old English Game Bantam Club of America
Modern Game Bantam Club of America
Cochins International
American Silkie Bantam Club
United Orpington Club

I've scanned in the Forms. If you're interested in going, send me an e-mail and I'll send the page that is the entry, a page for direction, and a page that is rules & regulations.

If you're going (show or shop or browse), please also know that we'd like to all try and get together, maybe get a photo taken of the BYC peeps. How about we all try to meet at the large rooster statue in front of the barn at 10am? By then the birds will be cooped in and 'most' of the shopping done
tongue.png

Is there an address to this place, or something to google... such as a name for the site they are holding the show? I'd be there just to browse and meet fellow BYCers
smile.png

Cocke County A&I Fairgrounds

If you take I-40 east, then Exit 432, you should turn left onto Hwy25/70.
You'll pass a KOA and then the entrance will be on the riht. There's a second entryway in case you miss the first one.

Anyone looking for silkies? I have 31 for sale, breeder to show quality. Prices from $50.00 and +. So far I have 4 blue pullets, 3 blue cockerels, 2 buff pullets, 4 buff cockerels, 1 black cockerel, 6 white cockerels, 5 white pullets, 4 splash cockerels and 2 splash pullets... I will look through everyone again right before the show and possible come up with another white pullet or two and maybe a splash pullet or two more. Will only sell pairs unless I run outta roos...
smile.png

Looking forward to seeing everyone there....

Back
Top Bottom