Easter adopt an egg hatch-a-long

Pics
I’ve never hatched shipped eggs, I can only imagine my luck there 🥴

My broody girls have had the best luck, as far as percentage hatched. Maybe I am just pushing it by stuffing my incubator full. It kinda looked like some of the eggs are really turning in the bator, the smaller ones anyway. And my Cemani eggs are always the smallest I set, maybe I just solved an issue! It’s never been a fertility issue. I’m excited to use my new candler, maybe I can see in the blue and green eggs.

You sound like you have some pretty girls. Hatching my mixes is always so fun, the first green egg that was hatched was something I threw under my broody, and my Cemani roo was the papa. It is developing so funny, it’s got a cute little Mohawk going on 🤣 And the olive Eggers I just hatched, oh lord they were so cute with the fluffy cheeks!

Here’s to a good hatch for everyone 🤞🥂
hopefully you solved your problem!!!!!!!! you will have to post a pic of that little one! It sounds adorable!!!!!!

ok. I ended up candling all the eggs tonight. LOL only removed one that was 100% clear. have some that look like they quit which would have been SUPER early. There is a red line and that is all I see.... then I have 4 that there is still nothing but yolks look darker still so holding out on those. The other 21 looked great!!!!!!

@Farmgirl283420 #22 looks like it is one that may have quit. do you want to wait or pick another one? It may be fine as that is an egg that is harder to see in.
Sure can I have 25? thanks for telling me if this little one makes it ( 22 ) I will give it a wonderful name!

1. BYM ? may be clear
  2. BYM
  3. Dark Brahma @Farmgirl283420
  4. Mauve Orpington @Ilovemychicks08
  5. Blue/Buff Orp @Quarterhorses1
  6. Lavender Brahma @Iluveggers
  7. Lavender Brahma
  8. Lavender Orpington @Auntiejessi3
  9. Lavender Orpington @Iluveggers
  10. Silkie
  11. Silkie ?
  12. Silkie
  13. Silkie @MochaLatte ?
  14. Spitz
  15. Spitz
  16. Spitz. @Poultrybonkers
  17. Spitz @Tumbleweedlynn
  18. Spitz ?Quitter?
  19. Spitz
  20. Spitz ? @Poultrybonkers
  21. Spitz CLEAR- removed
  22. Blue Frizzle Cochin @Farmgirl283420 ?Quitter?
  23. Blue Frizzle Cochin @Ilovemychicks08
  24. Blue Frizzle Cochin @Quarterhorses1
  25. Blue Frizzle Cochin. @Farmgirl283420
  26. Blue Frizzle Cochin. @10eggsaday
  27. EE (teal egg) @Shipgirl
  28. EE (teal egg) @MochaLatte

Back
Top Bottom