Easter egger before and after

Pretty sure hatchery EEs are simply Easter Egger X Easter Egger (Cackle's breeding flock video reveals lovely, colorful birds :love).

Completely agree with you there!!
I know that MPC, under their hatching eggs, has legbar mixes too.... they have a ton of differently bred EEs for different colors of eggs and color chickens.

Completely agree with you there!!
I know that MPC, under their hatching eggs, has legbar mixes too.... they have a ton of differently bred EEs for different colors of eggs and color chickens.
Lakeshore Eggers included, correct? Beautiful birds. :love I suppose what went into the mix depends entirely on which "type" of EE one buys. :)

~Alex

Lakeshore Eggers included, correct? Beautiful birds. :love I suppose what went into the mix depends entirely on which "type" of EE one buys. :)

~Alex

Does MPC sell Lakeshores? Idk... But I want some of this group... because obviously I'm not concerned with breeding. LOL I just want a pretty egg basket, and I love the ability to look up and know if everybody is there at a glance w/out having to count.
https://www.mypetchicken.com/catalog/Hatching-Eggs/Intense-Egg-Colors-Assortment-p1516.aspx

Does MPC sell Lakeshores? Idk... But I want some of this group... because obviously I'm not concerned with breeding. LOL I just want a pretty egg basket, and I love the ability to look up and know if everybody is there at a glance w/out having to count.
https://www.mypetchicken.com/catalog/Hatching-Eggs/Intense-Egg-Colors-Assortment-p1516.aspx
Oops, Lakeshores might just be a Meyer hybrid. :rolleyes: Who doesn't love colorful egg baskets and interesting birds? :love

That incredible selection made my head spin! :eek:

~Alex

Pretty sure hatchery EEs are simply Easter Egger X Easter Egger (Cackle's breeding flock video reveals lovely, colorful birds :love). :) If AMs were crossed with any possible breed, EE appearances would vary even more greatly (crests, feathered legs, funky comb types, ect.).

Stunning birds, both of you! :love Isn't is amazing how much they change? :eek: I've raised too many to share them all, but here are my current favorites:

Marble, my adorable bantam, before -
View attachment 1677513
- and after!
View attachment 1677516

Bandit, his puffy bantam sister, before -
View attachment 1677514
- and after!
View attachment 1677520
She has yet to lay.....any guesses on egg color? :D

~Alex

Marble is BEAUTIFUL! I want a rooster so bad, but they aren't allowed in my area...

I just got my first lakeshore egg this week!

Attachments

• A28DC3B1-99B8-4CC2-868E-67E36CDF94DA.png
    A28DC3B1-99B8-4CC2-868E-67E36CDF94DA.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
  • 1EE227F7-9D66-4695-AF4D-8FF9D08D5566.png
    1EE227F7-9D66-4695-AF4D-8FF9D08D5566.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 16

Back
Top Bottom