Easter Egger club!

Had to bring one of my new EEs, Hedwig in last night. We opened up the divider wall in coop and let everyone mingle. She was fine almost all day but when I went in at night she had some more feathers pulled out and was bleeding. Can't get overwhat a sweetheart she is and talks to me nonstop lol

Last edited:

THe biggest of my 3 week old EE's

Lil Smokey Smallest of all. Almost half the size of the biggest.

Drama The crybaby of the bunch.

Goldy The prettiest of the bunch

Chick #5

Chick #6

Speedy Hardest to catch and smartest about evading capture. Hope it never gets out of coop.

Dizzy Cause she kept spinning around while I was trying to take the picture.

Had to bring one of my new EEs, Hedwig in last night. We opened up the divider wall in coop and let everyone mingle. She was fine almost all day but when I went in at night she had some more feathers pulled out and was bleeding. Can't get overwhat a sweetheart she is and talks to me nonstop lol
Aw i hope your EE is getting better, im having the same problem with my white EE shes so sweet and just loves to be aroud people, i hope your EE gets well soon! ^-^

Last edited:
Aw i hope your EE is getting better, im having the same problem with my white EE shes so sweet and just loves to be aroud people, i hope your  EE gets well soon! ^-^

Thanks! She is definitely enjoying her time in the house. Although she keeps cuddling up with my Labradoodles and freaking me out. She is definitely a cuddler.

Good evening everyone! I've been reading about sexing Ee's and I have one that doesn't follow the coloring for roo's but has the 3 row comb at 6 weeks. It's the only one.. any opinions??
Walnut
close up.
Bonita
Cappuccino ( was a chocolate, but turning silverish)
Brownie
All 6 weeks..

Last edited:
Good evening everyone! I've been reading about sexing Ee's and I have one that doesn't follow the coloring for roo's but has the 3 row comb at 6 weeks. It's the only one.. any opinions??
Walnut
close up. Bonita
Cappuccino ( was a chocolate, but turning silverish)
Brownie
All 6 weeks..
cockerel for sure .

Back
Top Bottom