Easter Egger club!

Well, I may have to leave the group
1f61e.png
My beautiful EE crowed this morning when my neighbors dog barked. I was certain both were pullets but they have both crowed. My red one crowed once a month ago (hoping just finding her voice) and my white/black one this morning. I'll take pictures when I get back home and post. If anyone can help on the sexing again I would appreciate it. However, if they are hens but continue to make those noises, I will still have to get rid of them out of respect for my neighbors. It's my last two EE's and I was hoping for at least 1 female out of the 4.

Last edited:
Well, I may have to leave the group
1f61e.png
My beautiful EE crowed this morning when my neighbors dog barked. I was certain both were pullets but they have both crowed. My red one crowed once a month ago (hoping just finding her voice) and my white/black one this morning. I'll take pictures when I get back home and post. If anyone can help on the sexing again I would appreciate it. However, if they are hens but continue to make those noises, I will still have to get rid of them out of respect for my neighbors. It's my last two EE's and I was hoping for at least 1 female out of the 4.

They look like pullets to me . What age ? 
They are just at 12 weeks. Everyone has said for a while they look like pullets but this crowing thing is killing me. They've each done it two times and the last four weeks. My county doesn't allow roosters but I don't want my neighbors upset over the noise either. If they are just finding their voice that's different but if this continues I have to rehome them. At least I know if they are pullets it won't happen every day And I love my EE's
1f633.png

Both of these look like pullets. I'm guessing they are just finding their voices and sound a little awkward right now. You wouldn't by any chance be able to post a video of the ''crowing''?
If it happens again-I assume it will be in the morning, I'll try.
My neighbor came outside afterwards and I told her she may have been finding her voice.

Count me in the group. I am so excited, I just added 2 little EE's to my flock. I would love to know what you think of my little ones. Any idea what they will look like? Sex?

This is Gladys and Edna and they are just 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom