Easter Egger club!

Meet our new babies (and I think I am going back for at least one more. I said no more all black chickens, but I can't stop thinking about this little black EE she had! I even know her name, she is most definitely Eloise. I may cry if she no longer has her!). We got 4 EEs and 2 OEs (dad was BCM and they have lovely feathered feet/legs!)

These are all girl names, we have not thought of the alternate boy names yet except for the OEs, hopefully only one & he would be Oliver. I think you'll be able to figure out by their names which 2 are the OEs!

Emma, Emily, Esther

Olive, Olivia and Evangelina

So I get home wanting one more EE. I also picked up a 8 week old LO pullet. I get home and DH wants at least 2 more of the LO pullets! We are hopeless, but I am very grateful for a DH who is so good at chicken math!

These chickens are all so beautiful!
1f604.png
1f414.png
1f60d.png

This is Sweet Pea

She's the smartest out of all our chickens, very wary, alert, broody, moody, and Princess-like. I think she's warmed up slowly over time. She doesn't ruffle her feathers indignantly anymore after she's been picked up! :D

I'm getting EE babies Wednesday
1f601.png
I've been waiting all month! They got put on back order, they're pullets, gonna try to pick different looking chicks, not sure how many I'm coming home with yet, they're so cute it'll be hard to settle on just s few, love there faces and they're so pretty grown, id love to find a roo sometime they have such pretty patterns

Back
Top Bottom