Easter Egger contest!!

we picked up some ameruacana's from a local breeder that is all she breeds, buffy is from her, and so are these guys so I quess i would like to know if these guys are true ameruacana's???

buffy on top , and we have 3 of the black ones like the above

Chickat,
I have no idea what his color pattern is called. Thank you for your compliment on him :)

This looks al ot like my young EE pullet that is now 9 weeks old. I hope she stays this color!!!!

yes she does, but she really looks like a pullet i rehomed who turned out to be absolutely gorgeous:
this isn't the greatest shot, bc she has a fabulous beard... but see the pattern...? very similar to yours... maybe you will get one with Blu's coloring and this ones' pattern!

she's in an awesome home, so i'm not too jealous that she isn't mine anymore
love.gif

yes she does, but she really looks like a pullet i rehomed who turned out to be absolutely gorgeous:
this isn't the greatest shot, bc she has a fabulous beard... but see the pattern...? very similar to yours... maybe you will get one with Blu's coloring and this ones' pattern!

she's in an awesome home, so i'm not too jealous that she isn't mine anymore
love.gif

Pretty too! Violet's pattern is very faint and we'll see if she looses it or not. She is very blue on her back end, but hard to see in in the picture. Don't want to take over this thread with my pictures!! LOL!

Here is cheeks- Hen. Cheeks is on the skittish side. Although, she'll sit in my lap on her terms.
600262c2-6b86-fc67.jpg

600262c2-6b94-9a06.jpg

Here is Sunshine- Hen. Sunshine absolutely loves my husband. She follows him around outside every chance she gets. She will fly up to his shoulders and head too. Sunshine is top hen. She was a bully for a while, but has calmed down considerably!
600262c2-6bf9-887c.jpg

600262c2-6c24-9908.jpg

Stormy- Pullet.. Her cheek feather just popped out, I don't have a photo yet. She's 4 months in this photo, her feather and body growth are severely stunted. She was shrink wrapped in her shell and in there 1-2 days too long, I took her out myself and she never pipped. She has very strong will to live!
600262c2-6c4e-e221.jpg

We love our Easter Eggers! What a great breed to own.:)

Oh, I have true Ameraucana's too. They just hatched and are very cute!

Last edited:
Okay you twisted my arm, I'll post some pics of my EE's

Name: Oreo
Catagory Rooster
Notes: Oreo is a beautiful boy and he takes such good care of his ladies, here he is feeding them cherries.

Name Farrah (as in Fawcett)
Catagory Hen

Notes, she is beautiful even w/o her beard, my girls seem to pluck each other's beards, they don't pluck any other feathers. Farrah developed these gorgeous neck wings after her first molt, I have several that have some wings but hers are the prettiest.

Back
Top Bottom