Easter Egger Laying Or No?

Egg laying is not related to temperature. It's related to the amount of light they get. Winter time has less light in Maine and Texas. Every breed of chicken is a little different. Even sisters can be different.
im not saying anything about temperature. Off Topic. Im saying referring to (easter egger) trust me i own them and I do research on them. Also lots of people have told you this A hen will not change eggshell colors throughout her life. ... Easter Eggers can lay a variety of colors from blue to green and sometimes even pink and olive eggs WHATEVER COLOR a hen lays first is her permanent color FOR HER whole LIFE. Understood...

im not saying anything about temperature. Off Topic. Im saying referring to (easter egger) trust me i own them and I do research on them. Also lots of people have told you this A hen will not change eggshell colors throughout her life. ... Easter Eggers can lay a variety of colors from blue to green and sometimes even pink and olive eggs WHATEVER COLOR a hen lays first is her permanent color FOR HER whole LIFE. Understood...
No one is arguing with you.

Back
Top Bottom