Easter Egger Pics!!!

Pics
My new Easter Eggers - Nacho & Chilli - alongside my Silver Laced Wyandottes & Speckled Sussexes. They are 5 weeks old.

Aw, they're so pretty! :D Nacho (or whichever is the one in the back) Appears to be a rooster though - and to be completely honest one of theprettiest cockerels I have EVER seen :love

Oh, really? The one that has more black on the head? (That's Chilli (more "peppery")) How can you tell? They were all supposed to be hens, but I was told they were sexed with a 90% accuracy rate.
Thanks for the compliment on my bird! I agree these Easter Eggers are gorgeous
1f60d.png
& have already become my favourites!
1f49c.png

Oh, really? The one that has more black on the head? (That's Chilli (more "peppery")) How can you tell? They were all supposed to be hens, but I was told they were sexed with a 90% accuracy rate.
Thanks for the compliment on my bird! I agree these Easter Eggers are gorgeous
1f60d.png
& have already become my favourites!
1f49c.png

The black chest is a dead giveaway, and the bright golden hackle feathers solidify my hunch. Here is my most favoritest link in the whole world for sexing EEs :p

http://www.homegrowngourmet.org/how...crow-gender-identification-in-young-chickens/

So is Nacho the one that's more towards the front of the picture? Or is that Chili.... *is confused* :lol:

Back
Top Bottom