Easter Egger Pics!!!

Pics
Here is a nice pic of Muffin I took yesterday
1f642.png

did Muffin's face show color last? I mean after her head feathered up? I didn't think about the beard or Muff being different. How exciting. She is so gorgeous. I had to click on the pic for a better look. Just wow. I'm so excited about my chick's colors coming in.

Ya, the tan color just came out of no where and kept creeping up lol. Her and my other EE looked so different as chicks and now they look so alike.

Here is Muffin 3 days old

And then at 3.5 weeks

And now all that tan! Lol

Leia AKA Drama

Esmay

Heinlein

Honor

Jules

Lessa

Uhura

Here's latest pics of my Little Easter eggers. Starting their 8th week of life this coming Tuesday. I have actually named all of them except 1. The last one still has me wondering about hen or roo. Mainly because of tail and posture. Comb is really developed but it's still pale pink compared to other 2 roosters. Opinions please? Also Females are named after kick butt Science Fiction women and Males are named after favorite Sci-Fi authors

The last one is most likely a roo. Looks like you got the other two right as well! :D

YAAAASSSSSSSS LEIA IS DA BESTEST EVER :weee

Okay, star wars in general is just awesome :p

My Leia slash drama screeches bloody murder when she gets picked up. Then settles down acting like she wants petted. She also is first to come to door when I go near it and first to run away when I open it up. LOL she is a big bundle of contradictions so Leia fits her.

My Leia slash drama screeches bloody murder when she gets picked up. Then settles down acting like she wants petted. She also is first to come to door when I go near it and first to run away when I open it up. LOL she is a big bundle of contradictions so Leia fits her.

:lau I have a buff Orpington chick acts that. I guess all she wants is to peck my watch :rolleyes:

:lau

Last edited:
So just to add to the before and after color changing...
Here is a pic of muffin as a 3 day old chick:

And here is Pocahontas as a 3 day old chick:

And here they are today at 8 weeks old!

Practically twins! Lol (muffin has the more tan/orange on her head)

:th :th :th

WOW!!! :eek: that's crazy!!!

XD Lily reminds me of Reese's Pieces! :love

Okay funny story - our first year getting EEs, we got three little silver chicks that looked like triplets. lily, Reese's, and Caroline.
THIS year, we got three chicks that didn't really look like triplets but BB8 looks almost exactly like Lilly, Kara Dancers looks EXACTLY like Piecy, and Freckles looks like Caroline's long lost daughter :gig its hilarious!! I literally almost called BB8 "Sil", which was " Silly Lilly's nickname :lau

Back
Top Bottom