Easter Egger Sex?

CuriousIndeed

Hatching
Jun 12, 2020
Well, we named her Madonna but now I'm starting to wonder how well it fits. She's 9 weeks old along with the others, and the other 3 cockerels have well formed, big, bright red, 3 tiered pea combs. The other pullets have straight one row, light pink/orangish combs. This one has me very confused. Her comb seems single but much more pea like than the other girls, and she has no saddle feathers at all. Help a sister out please! You can see Ringo in picture 4, the most obvious roo, who not only has a bright comb and saddle feathers but is also starting to crow, for comparison of combs.

Attachments

• 47466.jpeg
    47466.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 46
  • 47480.jpeg
    47480.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 47475.jpeg
    47475.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 47490.jpeg
    47490.jpeg
    175.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 47464.jpeg
    47464.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 42
Well, we named her Madonna but now I'm starting to wonder how well it fits. She's 9 weeks old along with the others, and the other 3 cockerels have well formed, big, bright red, 3 tiered pea combs. The other pullets have straight one row, light pink/orangish combs. This one has me very confused. Her comb seems single but much more pea like than the other girls, and she has no saddle feathers at all. Help a sister out please! You can see Ringo in picture 4, the most obvious roo, who not only has a bright comb and saddle feathers but is also starting to crow, for comparison of combs.
I'm thinking that white ones a girl but that one with the black head and whitish body is definitely a cockerel.

Back
Top Bottom