Easter Egger Sexing "tips and tricks" *Pictures Included*

So this is a group of 8 almost 9 week old EEs. I am wondering what gender these guys are. They have been stumping me for weeks. They are very shy and skittish, so good pics were very hard to take. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

We'll call them 1 in front, 2 in the middle and 3 in the back.

Face shots of 1 and 2

Body shot of 1

Body shot of 1 in foreground, 3 in background

Body shot of 2

Body shot of 2

Face shot of 3 and 2

Body shot of 3

Body shot of 3

This is my last hope for a boy. I was sure it was a boy, but posted a pic elsewhere and was told he may be a she. What do you all think? 11 weeks old

Can anyone tell me if these are males or females? Boy

Boy

Girl

Boy

Girl

Girl

I don't know
smile.png

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am so happy to hear that 2 are pullets. I was beginning to get worried. I suspected that #1 was a cockerel, but there was so little difference between the body shapes of the other birds that I was beginning to suspect I had all boys. I was going to cry if that was the case. This is great. These birds were brought in as eggs from an outside source, so I was hoping to get 2 pullets and 1 cockerel, and that's what I got.
yesss.gif

This is my last hope for a boy. I was sure it was a boy, but posted a pic elsewhere and was told he may be a she. What do you all think? 11 weeks old

Looks like a pullet to me. (That last profile would show a more prominent comb if it were male, and even though s/he has red on the wings, it is very evenly spread.) You'll know for sure in a week or two. Too bad we don't live closer, or I would trade with you. My 12 weeker just started crowing today!

Back
Top Bottom