Easter Egger Sexing "tips and tricks" *Pictures Included*

Is this cockerel coloring? 6 wks

Well, you were right on my white and black bird SHE lays pretty green eggs. Thanks as she almost sold as a cockerel.
What about these three(I just cropped from flock photos so I will likely need better pictures)?

Well, you were right on my white and black bird SHE lays pretty green eggs. Thanks as she almost sold as a cockerel.
What about these three(I just cropped from flock photos so I will likely need better pictures)?

The first two pics of gold bird- comb and coloring looks cockerel
3rd and 4th pics of the same bird- coloring looks like a cockerel
Last pic is a different bird? (not same as 2 pics above it?)- comb might be cockerel, would need a better pic and a good side view of body to be sure How old are they?

The first two pics of gold bird- comb and coloring looks cockerel
3rd and 4th pics of the same bird- coloring looks like a cockerel
Last pic is a different bird? (not same as 2 pics above it?)- comb might be cockerel, would need a better pic and a good side view of body to be sure         How old are they?

I thought all three were cockerels. They hatched March 2. I will see if I have another of that one on my phone. Thanks

Still haven't seen a response from anyone on this post I made. Think it may have gotten skipped over as it was on the bottom of the last page.

So these gals are just over 4 weeks. They were chased to be caught so their skin is extra flushed from that. Wondering if you all think any might be roos. They are hatchery sexed pullets so they shouldn't be.

Yellow Banded

Orange Banded

No Band

Pink Banded

Interested to see opinion.

Back
Top Bottom