Easter Egger Sexing "tips and tricks" *Pictures Included*

Wow! They do look like brothers!!! He is quite handsome! Does he pass on the green egg gene?

iw

Yes, he has. Most of the eggs are blue, but I have one hen (from his gene) that lays an olive green.

BW is a gentleman and is a good provider for his ladies. I have given 3 of his sons away and I have heard good things about them from the new owners.

So cool! Thank you for that nugget! I didn’t know that about the Ameraucanas! And yep other than for when she is a little dusty or has gotten poo on her, she’s an all white lady with dark legs, and cheek fluff. She is slimmer than our all our other EE’rs too.

I have one just like her. Did you get her from Meyer's or no? I got a group from Meyer's and she was included in the bunch.

I have a 6 week old that looks like the second one some red coming in was getting me worried but I see that it worked out well with your Pullet even has the same blue dots on the wings that is a good looking bird

I have a 6 week old that looks like the second one some red coming in was getting me worried but I see that it worked out well with your Pullet even has the same blue dots on the wings that is a good looking bird
20180331_113733.jpg

Back
Top Bottom