Easter Egger Sexing "tips and tricks" *Pictures Included*

Aloha thank you all for helping me! My sons raised chickens when we lived on Kauai but not EE's, and I was not involved...we even flew their bantams to Oahu when we moved back here ten years ago but my neighbors went ballistic! I guess my 3 American Bulldogs are as much as they are going to take from us..so how much time do you think we have until the Roo starts to crow? If it is a Roo I want to find him a great home..

Good morning!! Pretty sure I've got a rooster here...I go back and forth from 100% positive that it is to not so sure. So what do you guys think?? 6 weeks old...

That is a roo.

Aloha thank you all for helping me! My sons raised chickens when we lived on Kauai but not EE's, and I was not involved...we even flew their bantams to Oahu when we moved back here ten years ago but my neighbors went ballistic! I guess my 3 American Bulldogs are as much as they are going to take from us..so how much time do you think we have until the Roo starts to crow? If it is a Roo I want to find him a great home..
chicken tastes really good over a fire pit!

I wish I had the nerve to cull and process them, I would save so much money on meat, but I am too chicken. ha ha.
That's ok, polarbear.....I can't do it either.
hit.gif
HOWEVER, a lady at our church said she was raised doing it and would be glad to handle it. So I made a deal...for ever 4 I gave her, I just wanted one back..frozen!! I don't want to know which one it was...LOLOL...she said that's a deal.....check around...and make a deal...
thumbsup.gif

Lindsay, she's patterned like a female black sexlink. I've never seen a rooster that was black with a gold chest. I don't think there is any chance of crowing with this one.

I have a different batch of chicks that hatched out from the same parents. One looks identical to this one but it 4 weeks older...I asked about that one on here a few days ago and my sister in law told me yesterday it was trying to crow.. : /

Back
Top Bottom