Easter Egger Sexing "tips and tricks" *Pictures Included*

have you tried some farm stores to see if they're holding swaps? You can also find swaps and birds to buy on local Facebook groups. That's how we got most of ours, from friends of friends that were selling at monthly swaps
smile.png
I know tsc has swaps in September, but do you know if that is the only time when they have theirs?

I know tsc has swaps in September, but do you know if that is the only time when they have theirs?
it's up to the management at each store, I believe. Several near here have been having them this spring and my local one started last weekend. I think it takes enough people inquiring and having an interest in setting up.

Just be cautious at swaps. There are some horror stories about people taking sick birds and infecting everyone there as well as sending home illness to birds on people's shoes.

Just sayin'

Both of your boys are very unusual in their coloring, especially Buffy. I don't recall seeing an (almost) all red EE rooster before. Spike is very flashy, but I personally like the look of Buffy more. Hopefully they both will get along and have good temperament.

I have two almost entirely red boys, and one coloured like Spike, I love the flashy look of Spine, and want to keep mine like that too

Back
Top Bottom