Easter Egger Sexing "tips and tricks" *Pictures Included*

Our chick is 3 weeks old and we are new to this! Any clues from experts on the gender?

I've only been a member for a few days, but my impression is there is no place for feeling inadequate about how little you (and I, and most every new chicken flock owner) know.

People have been great about sharing their knowledge, not correcting my often incorrect terminology, and generally welcoming me to the forum and the world of "chooks" (still not sure about that term, lol, tho I think it has to do with the name of the native fowl)

I

I'm ashamed to say I don't even know the breed

I've only been a member for a few days, but my impression is there is no place for feeling inadequate about how little you (and I, and most every new chicken flock owner) know.

People have been great about sharing their knowledge, not correcting my often incorrect terminology, and generally welcoming me to the forum and the world of "chooks" (still not sure about that term, lol, tho I think it has to do with the name of the native fowl)
;) everyone has to start somewhere :)

Thank you. I am questioning the sex of the ginger coloured EE. The chicks are 7 weeks. Here are some other pics taken over the last week or so (so EE is approx 6 weeks in these pics). (Will try to take some new pics later today.)

Oh, yeah, I remember this one now. Well, you didn't like my answer of 100% male last time so I'll just leave it as I haven't changed my mind, I just couldn't see the chest in your earlier photo.

Back
Top Bottom