Easter Egger Started Chicks

HarmonyOaks

Songster
9 Years
Jan 27, 2010
Calaveras County
This auction is for some started Easter Egger chicks. Price is per chick. I have approximately 15 females to sell. There are a few males too, but most people want or need pullets. If you want a male, just ask. Most are typical partridge coloring, some darker, some lighter. These chicks are 2 weeks old now, and can be rehomed now with local pick-up/delivery or held until they are 4-6 weeks before shipping. I will not ship any groups of less than 4 chicks, but you can combine the breeds (if you are interested in chicks from another of my auctions). I am pretty confident in their sexes.

These are fourth generation Sustainable Yield Poultry. I select for size of egg and shades of green. If you want true blue, then look for my Ameraucanas. To get some olive layers, some of my hens carry black copper maran blood. It looks like all of these chicks are clean legged, so while you might see some sage green eggs, there probably will not be any the khaki/olive colored layers.

Shipping fee includes provisions, heat source, box and Priority shipping. Delivery fee will depend on where you are or wish to meet. I am located East of Angels Camp, so lets keep the pick/up delivery area to Sacramento, Turlock and Pleasanton. If you are in Southern California, I plan to attend the Seaside Feather Fanciers show in Ventura.

Payment in cash by Paypal at close of auction, unless prior arrangements are made.

Thanks for looking, and happy bidding.

Sorry for confusing anyone, this should have been a buy it now auction, with the price of $10 per chick. If you would like to purchase, please post the quantity you would like, and I will contact you to make payment, ship/delivery arrangements. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom