Easter Eggers or Ameraucanas?

This is my Ameraucana at 3 weeks. I am not super familia with the breeds but maybe a comparison will help you out!

Thank you! Mine have not completely feathered out yet, but I have one that looks similar to yours. I think mine are Easter Eggers though.

If they came from TSC they are EE.

Agreed.
I was ridiculously pleased during my recent visit to Oregon to go back to my favorite farm store in the world (where I used to work, lol) and see that they had their chicks CLEARLY labeled as Easter Eggers - so refreshing!

@ PennyPenny - your birds are also most likely EE, regardless of what they were sold to you as.

Agreed. 

I was ridiculously pleased during my recent visit to Oregon to go back to my favorite farm store in the world (where I used to work, lol) and see that they had their chicks CLEARLY labeled as Easter Eggers - so refreshing!

@ PennyPenny - your birds are also most likely EE, regardless of what they were sold to you as. 

Ol Grey Mare I am a newbie and this is my first flock so I am trying to stay as educated as I can :) Anything in particular I should know about Easter Eggers? What are the main differences between them and Ameraucanas?
Here are a couple more pics of our sweet Elsa to help confirm you think she is an EEer.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom