? Easter Eggers ?

MedinaChick2001

In the Brooder
9 Years
Sep 10, 2010
I was wondering if you wonderful people out there would mind putting up pics of the different colors of EE eggs. I have 1 EE and don't think she is laying yet. My other girls lay brown eggs and they are light brown. I would like to see what color I could expect from my EE. Thank you!!

The seafoam green egg belongs to my EE, Rebecca.
41679_july8-eggcomparison.jpg

thumbsup.gif

Only one of my two EE's is laying thus far. My avatar pic is a pic of the blueish eggs we get most everyday/every other... Good Luck!
yippiechickie.gif

One of my 2 EE's finally started laying. I love the white spots! The white egg is from my leghorn.

greenegg001.jpg

Beautiful eggs.

Can someone tell me about the EE breed.

I live in Ohio so it gets pretty hot and very cold. Are they big, friendly?

It would be exciting to have such pretty eggs. My Golden Comet pullets lay the prettiest medium brown eggs.

Claudia/Ohio

We have 4 of our 5 EE's laying. The greens look similar in this picture, but are pale turquoise, pale green, and olive. The pinky peach ones have lovely brown freckles on them.

57786_dozen.jpeg

Quote:
My EE is not very big, but is VERY fast! She's always the first one out of the coop and zips across the yard. It's quite comical.
lol.png

All of our pullets are about the same age, so they all get along great. All very friendly and chatty.

smile.png

Back
Top Bottom