Easter Hatch Online Hatching Egg Swap

Heritage Reds????
ep.gif
I want some!
tongue2.gif
I got some from him last year. I had 9 out of 10 eggs hatch. Beautiful, healthy, friendly, non-flighty chicks. I am going to arrange whether it be swap or buy for some more from him. I got 4RC & 3SC.

I like the SC variety. You can get some for me, too and I will come see you
tongue2.gif

If we ever swap for some of those blues again... lol. You aren't that far, I am just going to drive over there, some of the air cells were a mess.
Wish the PO would handle items clearly labeled, fragile, more carefully.
rant.gif

On a side note: I heard through the grapevine, that you might have some Sumatras...? I think it was you....I am needing a roo, or some eggs. If you do and are interested in selling one or the other let me know.

tongue2.gif

If we ever swap for some of those blues again... lol. You aren't that far, I am just going to drive over there, some of the air cells were a mess.
Wish the PO would handle items clearly labeled, fragile, more carefully.
rant.gif

On a side note: I heard through the grapevine, that you might have some Sumatras...? I think it was you....I am needing a roo, or some eggs. If you do and are interested in selling one or the other let me know.
I sold my Sumatras, sorry.

tongue2.gif
If we ever swap for some of those blues again... lol. You aren't that far, I am just going to drive over there, some of the air cells were a mess. Wish the PO would handle items clearly labeled, fragile, more carefully.
rant.gif
Mrsmooncat has sumatras.

who is keith? and fayetteville is about 2 hours
Keith is Dr. Bramwell the professor in charge of the poultry science breeding farm. He is in charge of the area that gives away all the hatching eggs for the exhibition quality chicken breeds that are raised at the University of Arkansas.

Back
Top Bottom