Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost forgot to mention....
"we got chickens" you may know this one?
I contacted a french BCM breeder I found on ebay (believe it or not) He is over the sevierville way. I have not seen his place yet but he has some beautiful birds by the pics. He currently has a dozen one month olds that he offered at 10.00 per. I thought it was a pretty good price, especially since I can pick them up and not pay for shipping.

If anyone needs his info, please email me. (and no, we dont have any arrangements, I just liked his birds and price, LOL)

I'd be interested in hearing about what you see over there. I don't remember BCM's at any shows...

I'll be at the Cocke County show on May 7th, for sure. I always hit the spring show!!

frow.gif

Hi from Chattanooga!

Quote:
Might his first name been Paul? If so that is THE Marens breeder. The one that started the club ect.

NOW another thread to look in on. I do not like this I spend to much time on this site as is.
smile.png

Glad to see another "East" Tennessean......as they say around these parts! Nice to have a place of our own, even though there are many other good ones to go to. I guess to each his own whether we "East"erners stick together or not!! Welcome!! By the way, there's a man in New Market TN that raises BCMs - I found him on ebay. He might be the same person you are talking about.

Quote:
Michael C. is this guys name. Like I said I need to make it over there to check them out, but the pics look nice. Of course I probably would not know the diff. anyway, LOL

I think this is the same person. Checked an old e-mail and his name was Michael.

I would ask on the Marens thread. See if they know the person.

How is everyone enjoying the snow. I kept chickens locllked up today so I did not have to go out in it more than once.
tongue.png

Quote:
Yep...Snow? Dont get me started, LOL. You would think that being located at the base of the Mountains like we are, they would be "snow experts" NOPE...We get 1/4 of an inch last night and they shut down the schools again. When I grew up in Indianapolis, the buses had snow chains on the tires and the cut off for cancelling school was more than 8 inches or temps of -10 or greater. I think we got 1 or 2 snow days a year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom