Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I just bought a bunch to add to my small flock I already have. Ducks are great!!! Stick with them... they are easier than chickens anyday. (except brooding them - THAT is harder)

Quote:
LOL! The price is kinda high, I'm already struggling to get DH to allow geese (I'll end up "surprising" him with some goslings
big_smile.png
) they are really pretty though. I have a pond and have been really wanting to get geese (yes I do know you have ducks not geese), dunno let me know if you can go down on the price any since I'm BYC member
big_smile.png
. Oh, btw still hadn't had any broody hens but as soon as I can free up a tractor the cochin hen will be having her own place to stay, the other hen is happy chillin with my EE's.

What kind of price would you need to buy them THIS WEEKEND? LOL.

I bet you will get a broody come spring time.....

if you decide you don't want the cochin hen, I will buy her back for the same price. I got rid of the rooster that was mean to her and wouldn't want her passed around
wink.png

Sure you don't also want a flock of colored layers? I'm working every angle, dang it.......

Quote:
HAHA!! I'm good as far as chickens go (just bought chicks and have more going to hatch), and right now I have no plans to sale the broodies. I have $35 cash, that's all, sorry... wish I had more (DH gives me cash every so often, he buys most of what I want with credit).

Nella... what are you asking for the Harlequins? I might just bite. I have to look at the numbers.... I'd have to build another duck house... but they are a great breed I have always had my eye on.

Pics?

Quote:
They were on Craigslist, they are really cute... I've been eyeing them but I can't pay $90 for 4 ducks.

Quote:
I'm scared of ducks ever since they surrounded me at the duckpond when I was little. Scared my mom to death too. They had us standing on the park bench.Then they chased us to the car. First and last time momtookme to feed the ducks,lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom