Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I dont get him out of his pen too much anymore let alone bathe him, that time I thought he died and almost was in pannic mode until he stood up and was just like what? but he isnt the friendliest bird and I dont want to get him too stressed. I also have a growling silkie lol

The show is July 30th its a one day show, also the deadline for entry is july 24th. It says on their site entry fee is only one dollar per bird.

I cant.... I will be at Monteagle craft show....allllll weekend.... Any others coming up soon??? Kim

well my exotic birds are all oddly deciding to nest and produce eggs, so anyone looking for: zebra finches, budgies, cockatiels, love birds, and possibly ringneck doves (if i dont get the birmingham eggs to switch for soon), pm me, as some are already reserved, but looking to get button quail, and diamond doves, so good trades maybe possible.

wow looks like your silkies rubbed off on everything lol, at the moment I already have several pet birds so cant get anymore, including one very big very jealous amazon lol.

i dont know, i had just removed most of stuff from cages, cleaned them out , assuming i tramitized the birds, and just had sleeping nests in by them, though the silkies havent had any eggs that are probably theirs, unless now deciding not to lay in corner, but in box like others, but whoever has not been calling the last two days is sneaking eggs in one at least a day. guess the chickens are rubbing off.

Crowing parrot!
big_smile.png
fainting chicken
lol.png
I can see I am going to need to put on my seatbelt to ride out this adventure safely!
cool.png
kim

How do you enter for the Jefferson County show? I have a few silkies and a White Leghorn I want to bring. If anyone wants 3 Welsummers and 3 Jersey Giants, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom