Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
We both swept all the awards in our breed / variety.
wink.png

Mostly 'cause we scared away the competition....

Yep, I got first through last place in mottled cochins. Oh wait.....I was the only one showing Mottled cochins......

Lori at least had some competition......

Are all the animals still on display at the Valley Fair? I am hoping to go see the Chickens on Sunday. I've been so busy this week. Was going to come yesterday but it was still raining here and a little cold. So I decided not to go. I don't like to ride. Just see the animals and go in the Jacobs building. lol Glad to hear we had some winners from BYC! Good Job! I'm happy for you all!!
wink.png

there are fair grounds in newport? i was led to believe even less was in newport than in mo town. i didnt even know if they had any critter related stuff there. ???

If anyone is looking for a future milk goat I have a Nubian doe for sale, she is possibly bred to a Nigerian drawf which would result in mini nubians.

55886_chocolate.jpg

Quote:
There will still be some left, but since its the last day a lot will be gone. A lot are already gone....

laughing dog, the Cocke County fairgrounds have a large poultry barn and hold shows there in the spring and fall every year. There are always a bunch of chickens for sale at those shows, too.

Hi everyone in the area. We are new and living on a small farm in Loudon. We are wondering if anyone knows of any chicken breeders or hatcheries locally. We have no chickens currently, but looking for some for our boys. Any information would be great and very helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom